Total Project Solutions has refurbished PDM house in South Perth. This is a four level office block that was built during the seventies. The building was starting to show its age however a facelift both internally and externally meant that PDM house will become an icon along the freeway.
The renovations for PDM House have included:
- reinforcing the building to bring it up to current building standards
- relocating the elevator to open up more useable space
- new façade
- rewiring the building to current building standards
- installing new air conditioning throughout the whole building
- opening up the balconies to make the most of the views across the Swan River and Kings Park
- insulated windows to block out the sound of the freeway
- new paint work throughout
- new carpet throughout
- new tiles to entry foyer
- landscaped front entrance
The building has now been renamed "72 Melville Parade".